Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome to My ICT Course Blog

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

I created this blog to share knowledge about Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in English Language Teaching (ELT).
Currently I am doing postgraduate studies to obtain a Master´s Degree in the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) and one of the subjects I am taking refers to ICTs in ELT. Therefore the idea of having this blog is to make weekly reflections on the issues discussed during the course by posting the specific topic seen in class and the task required.
If you are interested and want to participate actively, you can follow my blog and share everything you consider relevant within this field.
Comments and remarks regarding this fascinating world are all welcome.

Cirene R.

No comments:

Post a Comment